Let your imagination go free in a whole-body, fully-immersive VR experience that’s packed full of surprises. One second you’re standing on solid ground, the next you’re stepping deep into darkness, looking at unimaginable beauty or fending off danger from another realm.
With over 100 VR rides experiences across 20 VR machines, we can accommodate up to 30 people at any time!
For a limited time only, we have an immersive VR experience that allows you to reenact the Moon Landing, check it out here!
Suitable for ages 8+
Simply buy credit online or here at Explorium, store it on the wristband you’ll be issued you with when you arrive, and use it as you wish for all our VR and simulator experiences! We do recommend taking time between VR experiences, especially if you are a first time user, as your eyes will need to get used to the goggles and the sensation.
How it Works
- Buy credit, store it on your wristband and use it as you wish for all your VR and simulator experiences.
- We do recommend taking time between uses, especially for first time users, as your eyes will need to get used to the goggles and the sensation.
Please note our safety advice:
- Participants with musco-skeletal problems/injury/physical (e.g. pregnancy) or medical condition which could be aggravated by participating in physical activities are advised not to take part in strenuous events.
- VR is not recommended for heart disease, high blood pressure, elderly or other people who can not stand too strong of a stimulation experience. Anyone with epilepsy or a history of seizures & blackouts are at risk of adverse effects.
- Other pre-existing conditions that exclude participation includes vision abnormalities, psychiatric disorders. Heart conditions and other serious medical conditions.
- Implanted medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers, hearing aids & defibrillators can be affected by VR components magnetic field.