Explorium is home to three amazing experiences: Science, Sport, Junior. Why not spend the day and combine them all!
Choose what you want to do, pick the time, and book online now. Online booking is highly recommended, especially during peak times (weekends, Bank Holidays, school holidays). Print your confirmation email or show the reference on your mobile. You must complete to compete at Explorium, so please fill out the waiver before your visit.
|Family (2 adults +2 children)||€70||€65|
|Family annual membership
(2 adults + 2 children)
Peak: Weekends, Bank Holidays and School Holidays.
Off Peak: Monday-Friday.
Purchase a gift voucher here and give a loved one an unforgettable, thrilling experience that will open their mind to the wonders of sports and science. Simply choose the value and treat a whole family to a day at Explorium or send your friends caving or climbing- the choice is yours or theirs.
- All visitors must complete our waiver before attending.
- Tickets are valid only for the date you select and are non-transferable. We cannot guarantee availability for all activities at Explorium so please book online in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Annual membership passes are available to purchase from reception only.
- VR may be unsuitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Visitors with special needs may admit one accompanying carer free of charge. Please bring relevant ID and documentation, such as an IAA Autism ID card, or an associated membership card, GP letter or hospital consultant letter which confirms the visitor is unable to visit Explorium independently without the aid of a carer or mobility aid.
*Toddlers (<2) can access Junior/Science for FREE when accompanying an older child.
**Senior citizen is anyone over 65 years of age.
***Junior is most suitable for 2 to 6 year olds but any older children using our Junior section will be charged at €12 also.
****All aged 5+ can use sport simulators except for demolition golf (13+) and football golf (8+) There is a height restriction of 1.4 metres for our Formula One section (feet must reach pedals).