When booking a party at Explorium, a minimum of two weeks notice is required in advance of the party date. Due to scheduling and availability we cannot accommodate last minute bookings.
- When booking a party you must agree to Explorium’s general Terms and Conditions (https://www.explorium.ie/terms-and-conditions/) and to abide by Explorium’s supervision policy, which requires a ratio of 1 adult to every 6 children. For example: 12 children requires 2 adults, 18 children requires 3 adults etc.
- One adult per 6 children will be included in the price of booking. Additional adults will be subject to a supplement charge. This is to ensure maximum comfort and safety for all members of the party.
- A waiver must be completed by all party participants. Each minor (under 18) must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian. Each adult (18+) must sign their own waiver. Explorium waivers are valid for one year from the signing date.
- Party parents/adult supervisors will be asked to complete a waiver on the day of the party for any guests not having completed a waiver. One adult may sign for up to six minors.
- Adults must be 18 years and over and are required to supervise party guests at all times through the duration of the event until guests have been picked up by their own parent(s)/guardian(s). Explorium party hosts are responsible for ensuring your party runs smoothly and providing assistance during activities/in the party room, however supervision of party guests is the responsibility of accompanying adults. Explorium will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused where children are unsupervised or guests are non-compliant with Explorium’s health and safety policies.
- Only those adults booked into the party as supervising adults will be allowed access into Explorium’s activity areas. Parent(s)/guardian(s) collecting guests will be required to check in and wait at reception, or will be escorted back to the party room.
- Any additional children/siblings/adults wishing to attend the party must be included in the guest list at the time of booking or added to the guest list a minimum of 5 days prior to the party date as per our booking confirmation policy. Additional guests added on the day of the party must pay full admission price for activities dependant on availability and be aware of the height and age restrictions for Exploriums activities.
- Our confirmation policy for party bookings requires that a final guest list including full names of all adults and children attending the party be provided 5 days prior to the party date. This is in order for us to ensure all waivers have been signed and logged in our system. At this time we also ask that parents inform us of any dietary restrictions, allergies, or health restrictions of party guests.
- As we have catering services onsite we do not allow outside food to be consumed on the premises or in our party rooms with the exception of birthday cake. Our party packages do not include a birthday cake - this is the responsibility of the party hosts. Should there be a guest with a specific allergy wishing to provide their own food, Explorium will be happy to accommodate, if notice given.
- Explorium is happy to provide limited party decorations. We ask that guests do not hang or stick their own decorations to the wall or surfaces in the party room and that any balloons or decorations are kept in the party room for the duration of the event. We do not allow sparklers or candles other than basic ones for safety purposes.
- Explorium does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal property brought onto the premises.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- When booking a party you are required to put down a minimum deposit of €80 which will be put towards the total cost of your party. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation in line with our cancellation policies.
- 50% of total party cost remaining must be paid 7 days prior to the date of your party, the remaining cost can be paid on arrival. In the event of cancellation, outside our policy window, a credit of the amount paid will we issued to you for future use at Explorium.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your party booking, we require a full weeks’ notice (7 days) prior to the date of your party. Your deposit is non-refundable, in line with our general terms & conditions.
- For parties that have been booked in a minimum of two weeks before the party date we cannot offer any refunds for cancellations.
- For parties that have been booked in advance of the minimum two week booking policy, we require a full week’s notice (7 days) in order to amend your booking and where possible, will endeavor to meet your request.