Explorium is a new and exciting state of the art Science and Sport visitor attraction located in Dublin. A huge facility (110,000 square foot to be precise!), with over 350 new and interesting things to do for families, schools and visitors of every age. This exciting new centre is the first of its type in this country and we are sure that we have created something unique and very special.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will be required to create communication through website, email, social media and online and offline events. You will need to have a passion for all things marketing and technology, be creative and analytical. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Create digital content.
- Manage and moderate social media channels.
- Manage analytical tools.
- Manage company blog.
- Manage our Mailchimp
- Support and implement marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the team in planning, promotion of online and offline events. Attendance at some offline events will be required.
- Support PR strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd level degree in Marketing (or similar field)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with programmes such as: Hootsuite, Mailchimp, WordPress, Yoast, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, social and lead generation best practice.
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Canva, video making and editing tools.
- Photography and video skills would be an advantage
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Experience in paid social campaigns.